Xiaomi, the emerging Chinese smartphone giant known to cut prices but still offering outstanding quality, is breaking new ground with their latest model to launch in the Indian market – Redmi Note 7 Pro.
It will officially launch on March 6th.
Price Plans for Redmi Note 7 Pro
As usual, you can expect different variants of the model to have different prices. The Pro model comes in two variants:
Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB/64GB
Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB/128GB
It is also available in three colors – Space Black, Neptune Blue, and Nebula Red.
You can find Redmi Note 7 Pro at Flipkart, Mi Home, Mi.com, and various offline retailers that usually offer Xiaomi smartphones.
As for the data plan, thanks to the partnership with Airtel, you can have unlimited calls, free access to Airtel TV premium, and 1,120GB of data on the 4G network. It comes bundled with a free ultra-slim case.
- 6.3-inch display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Dot Notch
- front and back 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 5 for extra robustness
- 8-core Snapdragon 675 SoC processor
- microSD slot, for up to 256GB storage expansion
- triple cameras, two on the back and one on the front (13-megapixel)
- 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0
- USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Infrared, and Wi-Fi 5
- back fingerprint sensor
Take note that the additional back camera is a 5-megapixel depth sensor, while the main star of the show is 48-megapixel sensor with f/1.79 lens.
This impressive camera can record 4K videos, and to support such powerful hardware is the AI-assisted software within AI Portrait 2.0.