TheMirk has summarized the Ayodhya-Babri Masjid case order by Supreme court today uinto 5 simple points:
- Mediation has been ordered by the supreme court in the Ayodhya-Babri Masjid case and the process is to be held in Faizabad, Uttarpradesh
- Retired Justice F M Ibrahim Khalifullah to lead the mediation panel. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and senior advocate Sriram Panchu also in the panel.
- Mediation proceedings will be done in-camera which restricts media reporting.
- The process will start in a week, the first report will be submitted to the SC within four weeks.
- The decision to add more members will be rested on the mediation panel.